Terms of Service
Usage agreement and data protection statement of the EKS InTec HUB
Please first read the updated user agreement and data protection declaration carefully and then accept them at the bottom of the page to continue using the EKS InTec HUB. Unfortunately, it is not possible to use EKS InTec HUB without accepting the user agreement.
This website is operated by EKS InTec GmbH. It serves as a learning management system and for the exchange of experiences, suggestions and information with the worldwide customers of EKS InTec GmbH.
The website may be deactivated at any time and without notice for maintenance or other reasons. There is no claim to constant availability of the website. The ILIAS software is used for this website to enable the corresponding information, cooperation and communication offers. ILIAS is open source software published under the General Public License (GPL). The services, applications and contents of optes and ILIAS are provided without guarantee or warranty.
With this agreement you expressly acknowledge that the EKS InTec HUB website contains information, texts, software, images, videos, graphics, sound documents and other materials that are protected by copyright, trademark or patent rights and that you observe these rights. Depending on the role assigned to you in the EKS InTec HUB, you can create and make available further content and information in this installation yourself. However, you may not publish any content for which you do not own the rights of use and exploitation or have obtained the corresponding rights.
You are not allowed to distribute xenophobic, racist, politically extreme, religiously extreme or sexually offensive content on the EKS InTec HUB. An appropriately polite and respectful tone is expected when dealing with each other personally. ilias.de may not be used for the distribution of advertising (SPAM). The management can deactivate or delete the user account at any time and without prior warning for persons who violate this user agreement.
This user agreement can be changed unilaterally by the management of EKS InTec GmbH. The next time you log on to the EKS InTec HUB you will then receive a corresponding message and must agree to the new user agreement before you can continue to use the EKS InTec HUB. The currently valid user agreement can be viewed at any time from the login page on the EKS InTec HUB.
User accounts of users who have not logged in for more than 730 days are automatically disabled. After a further 365 days, a deactivated account will be deleted if no request for reactivation of the account is made. An application can be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org When the user account is deleted, all personal data will also be deleted (see following data protection declaration, point 5.).
Privacy StatementEKS InTec GmbH attaches great importance to the protection of the personal and other confidential data of the users of its website. We observe the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DS-GVO) and the principles of data economy and data avoidance. All data entered or collected will not be passed on to third parties. Therefore, we do not use services such as Google Analytics, social plugins or profiling of visitors.
1. Responsible position
The entity responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the Federal Data Protection Act is EKS InTec GmbH, Danziger Str. 1-3, 88250 Weingarten (hereinafter: EKS InTec). If you wish to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by EKS InTec in accordance with these data protection regulations as a whole or for individual measures, you can send your objection by e-mail, fax or letter to the following contact data:
2. Revocation of your consent to data processing Some data processing procedures are only possible with your express consent. A revocation of your already given consent is possible at any time. An informal notification by e-mail to email@example.com. is sufficient for the revocation. The legality of the data processing up to the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
3. right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority As the person concerned, you have the right of appeal to the responsible supervisory authority in the event of a breach of data protection law. The responsible supervisory authority with regard to data protection issues is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of Baden-Württemberg, see https://www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. right to data transfer You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfilment of a contract handed over to yourself or to third parties. It is provided in a machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another person responsible, this will only take place if it is technically feasible.
5. right to information, correction, blocking, deletion You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, the origin of the data, its recipients and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data at any time within the scope of the applicable legal provisions. In this regard and also for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time via the above-mentioned contact data. You can delete your user account in the EKS InTec HUB yourself at any time. Deletion also deletes all your personal data. At all places where your user name or your first and last name was previously displayed (e.g. for forum posts or comments), the message "User deleted" or "anonymous" appears after deleting your account. The content that you have created alone or together with others on ilias.de is not deleted (see also point 9). To delete your account, click on your avatar in the upper right corner and select "Preferences". There you will find the tab "Delete account". Follow the instructions to irrevocably delete your account.
ILIAS uses both temporary cookies that become invalid after the end of the session or when the browser is closed, and cookies that are stored for a longer period of time. Via the settings of your browser you can see which cookies have been set by ilias.de and delete them if necessary. However, the use of ILIAS without cookies is not possible for technical reasons.
7. use of the website and registration The use of the EKS InTec HUB is possible with and without registration. The use of ILIAS without registration takes place as a so-called anonymous user. No personal data is collected from you. However, without registration and login you can only access and read appropriately approved pages in the EKS InTec HUB. For joining user groups, writing forum posts, comments or internal mails, as well as for numerous other functions, however, a user account and thus registration is required. After successful registration you can log in to ilias.de with the user name and password of your choice and use the functions provided.
8. registration details and personal profile When registering at elearning.eks-solutions.de, the following personal data must be entered:
9. User generated content At various places in the EKS InTec HUB you have the possibility to create content yourself. These can be posts in discussion forums, comments on existing content or entries in wiki pages, for example. This content is retained even after you delete your user account. Personal data, such as your name or your e-mail, which you yourself insert as content in such posts, will not be removed after deleting your user account. Therefore, use the entry of such data sparingly.
10. access to personal data Only the system administrators of the installation have unlimited access to your personal data in the EKS InTec HUB. In addition, personal information may be viewed by the administrators of the courses and groups you are a member of, whether you have joined them yourself or have been entered into them by third parties. You can find an overview of all courses and groups you are a member of on your personal desk on the page "My courses and groups". There you can also terminate the course or group membership via the Actions menu if you no longer wish to become a member.
11. duration for which the personal data is stored Personal data is stored for as long as the user account of the respective user exists in the EKS InTec HUB. The data will be deleted as soon as the user account itself is deleted - either at the personal request of the user or automatically due to inactivity (see the corresponding regulation in the user agreement above).
12th server log files Every time the EKS InTec HUB is accessed, the web server collects and stores information in the server log files. Your browser automatically transmits these to our server. These are:
13. SSL encryption For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as a site operator, our site uses SSL encryption. This means that data that you transmit via this website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the "https://" address line of your browser and the lock symbol in the browser line.